• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Better--- Sachin or Gangs???

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Thought I might give my two cents on the Tendulkar/Bevan debate.

Personally for me it's Tendulkar, but you really can't compare them because their roles were so different. So it's Tendulkar without comparing... don't make no sense does it?

Might elaborate on it later.

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well folks.
Its been a nice discussion/debate. A little off mark though as the discussion moved from SACH/GANGS to a VIV/SACH/BEVAN
but your verdict was clear
Please check another thread on the most explosive one day batsman ever

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Francis said:
Thought I might give my two cents on the Tendulkar/Bevan debate.

Personally for me it's Tendulkar, but you really can't compare them because their roles were so different. So it's Tendulkar without comparing... don't make no sense does it?

Might elaborate on it later.
In ODIs maybe, but that's only because Bevan never really got a single chance to play the sort of innings he regularly played for Sussex and NSW.