• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jeopardy style Cricket Trivia

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
What-A-Player said:
I played 3 ODIs for SriLanka and well known
The current 'answer' is 124 hundreds.

Furthermore, I don't think you quite get the idea :p . You give the answer to a question and someone has to provide the question from which you would get that answer.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
Name 2 wicket keepers
Thats incorrect, as Sangakkara and Dhoni would not be the exclusive answer to that question. The question must be such that the answer given is the only possible answer .

Also note the introduction which said, we should try and keep it sensible and true trivia , rather than nonsense.:)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
oz_fan said:
Kumar Sangakarra and MS Dhoni
Anything to do with Carrying the bat through an innings or 2 wicket keepers being the highest scorers for their Teams in ODIs.

oz_fan

International Regular
JASON said:
Anything to do with Carrying the bat through an innings or 2 wicket keepers being the highest scorers for their Teams in ODIs.
Hint:It is a unique feat by 2 wicket keepers in the same ODI game.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Name the only people to bat through the entire ODI innings, and then keep wicket for 50 overs?

oz_fan

International Regular
Jamee999 said:
Name the only people to bat through the entire ODI innings, and then keep wicket for 50 overs?
Nope it is to do with wicketkeepers and centuries.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Name the only 2 keepers to have ever scored a ODI century in the same game together.

I think that's worded correctly.

What-A-Player

School Boy/Girl Captain
burkey_1988 said:
The current 'answer' is 124 hundreds.

Furthermore, I don't think you quite get the idea :p . You give the answer to a question and someone has to provide the question from which you would get that answer.
I wrote my answer before I saw urs, do you have the "Who is" for my answer

I played 3 ODI's for Srilanka and well known

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
What-A-Player said:
I wrote my answer before I saw urs, do you have the "Who is" for my answer

I played 3 ODI's for Srilanka and well known
I don't think you understood what Burkey was saying.

When you provide an answer it must be reasonable enough or be exclusive enough for the question to be provided based on the information provided.

Your answer can apply to any number of people (definitely more than 1) and its not in the appropriate Jeopardy style format. Expand it or make it slightly more understandable .

suggestion- Well known Broadacaster ( assuming that's what well known in your answer means) who played 3 ODIs for SL .

then the question could be made for example (not based on fact)- Who is Peter Postlewaite ? etc.. :)