• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Under-19 - help please

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would someone with more knowledge suggest who would likely be in a 15-man New Zealand Under-19 squad if it were to be picked today? Also, can you give an indication of the skill of each player via a batting and bowling average please.

eg Todd Astle - Bat average: 38.00
etc etc

Any assistance is much appreciated. :unsure:

Loony BoB

International Captain
I think giving someone a bowling average of 9.16 would be a good reason why, Sean. ;)

We will indeed be using the players from the world cup U-19 squad, however that's still only 14 players (hopefully that will do) and it's also not informative enough with regards to stats. I'll dig around online to see if I can figure out something though.

EDIT: I can't find much, although after reading reports on the players, it seems that if you go by runs scored and wickets taken in the world cup then you get a good idea of which players are better.

Last edited:

Blaze

Banned
I know a little bit about them... It's pretty hard to judge them against the other Under 19 players though.

Todd Astle, Martin Guptill and Hamish Bennett all have first class experience so they are probably the best players of the lot.

I could probably give you some more help if you need it Liam, just add me on msn

shindren @ hotmaildotcom