• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Country boards.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The only thing i think might work is if there was a sub forum for domestic cricket - definately not different forums for each test side.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
superkingdave said:
The only thing i think might work is if there was a sub forum for domestic cricket - definately not different forums for each test side.
There's not enough discussion about domestic cricket to really warrant that IMO - just a few threads, which everyone can easily see and avoid if they want to.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
superkingdave said:
Yeah I was thinking the same. A place for domestic cricket, A tours, womens cricket etc is possible and would avoid domestic threads disappearing.

Maybe it can be done when under 19 world cup starts to kick things off. Then there would be the county season a few months later.

I dont think it would be dead and could work pretty well.

adharcric

International Coach
The domestic threads that people care about enough will stay on the main page the way things are right now, so its not a worry. Also, there's no possibility for domination, even 1 bangladeshi fan talking to himself about who the newest slow left-armer is enough to keep a Bangladesh domestic cricket thread visible. Obviously, if he doesnt update regularly enough and no one else joins in, the thread doesnt belong. The current system is good.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
adharcric said:
The domestic threads that people care about enough will stay on the main page the way things are right now, so its not a worry. Also, there's no possibility for domination, even 1 bangladeshi fan talking to himself about who the newest slow left-armer is enough to keep a Bangladesh domestic cricket thread visible. Obviously, if he doesnt update regularly enough and no one else joins in, the thread doesnt belong. The current system is good.
Fair point.