• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fusion Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricko

Cricket Spectator
The best cricket bats are from a company called Fusion Sports. A number of pros use their bats, including Craig McMillian (but they are sponsored by other companies), and the bats are absolutely amazing. They have special parallel weighting, meaning they feel 3ozs less than they are, meaning massive middles. Go to their website and call them up, the people their are great, will custom make your bat etc, they are definately worth speaking to. Their websites are:

[Link removed]

Look at the pics on the websites, they are amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sudeep

International Captain
cricko said:
The best cricket bats are from a company called Fusion Sports. A number of pros use their bats, including Craig McMillian (but they are sponsored by other companies), and the bats are absolutely amazing. They have special parallel weighting, meaning they feel 3ozs less than they are, meaning massive middles. Go to their website and call them up, the people their are great, will custom make your bat etc, they are definately worth speaking to. Their websites are:

[Link removed]

Bad advertising.

It's only your first post; this makes it look like you joined the forums only to advertise.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricko said:

[Link removed]

Are you trying to sell them or not? :mellow:

cricko

Cricket Spectator
I am not from the company, I am 14 years old. I just wanted to spread the word on the bats from experience, as they really are great. I will make other posts on other topics, I just wanted to spread the word.

cricko

Cricket Spectator
Fusion also offer a full range of top cricket equipment (pads, gloves etc), and also stock helmets including the Masuri. They have also signed Moeen Ali, the England Under 19 captain for the Cricket World Cup.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion. Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed. Continued abuse of this rule will result in the account being banned. If you wish to advertise on Cricket Web, email advertising@cricketweb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.