• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hardest hitters

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
luckyeddie said:
Oh, do us a favour.

Anyone can see that you are

a) Comparing notes
b) Both former banned members
c) Trolls.
d) Stupid if you think you are fooling anyone.

My money's on d)
Damn I was hoping for an E) both names are the same person.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
Oh, do us a favour.

Anyone can see that you are

a) Comparing notes
b) Both former banned members
c) Trolls.
d) Stupid if you think you are fooling anyone.

My money's on d)
What are you talking about? I couldn't care less about you hating on him, but to include me in your flame grill is completely absurd. I only included Afridi at the top of my list because he is undisputedly the best six hitter ever, and nobody can argue with that. There is no conspiracy here.

Shahid_Afridi_6 - thanks for the compliments. I agree that Clown is godly, but I can't say that Afridi is a top all-rounder. If you've heard of a bloke named Jacques Kallis, you should see where I'm coming from.

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
ClownSymonds said:
What are you talking about? I couldn't care less about you hating on him, but to include me in your flame grill is completely absurd. I only included Afridi at the top of my list because he is undisputedly the best six hitter ever, and nobody can argue with that. There is no conspiracy here.

Shahid_Afridi_6 - thanks for the compliments. I agree that Clown is godly, but I can't say that Afridi is a top all-rounder. If you've heard of a bloke named Jacques Kallis, you should see where I'm coming from.
Why are you assuming that I was talking about you in the post from Shahid_Afridi_6 that I just quoted?

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
Why are you assuming that I was talking about you in the post from Shahid_Afridi_6 that I just quoted?
Because I was the one to post last before him, and his post that you quoted referred back to mine.

Kallis averages 57.07 with the bat and 31.63 with the ball in Tests. Afridi averages 35.23 with the bat and 30.80 with the ball in Tests. Kallis is better.

cricketboy29

International Regular
your signature is absolutely blinding...dude, i guess you havent really grasped the concept of bigger isnt neccesarily better.

and frankly, while i think afridi is good, i was treated to the destruction that he is in that match vs india. I think Kemp, Dhoni, and Gilly, are bettter than him. Sustainable hitting.