• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video Clips: My Batting

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I downloaded that file, and nothing works for me, on any of the links. It just says 'Connecting...'

thierry henry

International Coach
Those tapes would be great training aides because they are excellent confidence boosters. Having watched your medium-pacers I have now convinced myself that I'm faster than Brett Lee.

Sudeep

International Captain
Nnanden said:
Yeah, I`m using IE, but it opens with a seperate WMP screen.
You'd need the codec. A link to some site is on page 2 or 3 of this thread, I think.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Nice clips. You seem to bowl a consistent length with plenty of flight. Not bad at all. :)

Tell your friend to move his front foot forward when the ball is full. Basic stuff.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I've finnaly go the damed codec thing to work.

your bowling isn't as bad as i'd thought it would be,thoose leggies look allright,apart from the fact that no of them turned(it might be the pitch)

Slow Love™

International Captain
Unfortunately the first link's embedded media player crap consistently crashed my browser.

The second url was fine, but I only saw the charge pull avi there. How many of those lollipops did that poor guy have to bowl outside off-stump until you got it right, Neil? :)

And by "right", I mean, "exquisitely perfect".

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Slow Love™ said:
Unfortunately the first link's embedded media player crap consistently crashed my browser.

The second url was fine, but I only saw the charge pull avi there. How many of those lollipops did that poor guy have to bowl outside off-stump until you got it right, Neil? :)

And by "right", I mean, "exquisitely perfect".
Try www.cricketweb.net/neil

There's plenty more strokeplay to witness :p

jamesicus

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sudeep said:
You'd need the codec. A link to some site is on page 2 or 3 of this thread, I think.
Goto http://www.xvid.org/ for codec downloads (XviD-1.0.3-2 & XviD-2.0.3-2)

I am using the following Browsers:

FireFox 1.0.6
Mozilla 1.7
Opera 8.02
MSIE 6.0

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
jamesicus said:
Good job, Mr. Pickup -- I prefer the above link for ease of viewing. What was the outcome of leg break3? -- the picture dissolves to a blur.

James
An outside edge/outside half of the bat that bobbled in the general direction of gully.