• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I honestly can't name anyone other than Richard, Mørk (I think anyway) and myself that despise him actually, far from being any bandwagon.

biased indian

International Coach
Worst guy. I mean, there are funny avatars, there are harsh ones, and then there is putting Matthew Hayden as your avatar. You are a cruel, cruel person.
Why ???????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

i just checked out the forum and found jamee dont like Hayden..so gave him that...

As far as i am considered Harbhajan,sreesanth,symmonds and hayden all are same :)

bond21

Banned
Why ???????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

i just checked out the forum and found jamee dont like Hayden..so gave him that...

As far as i am considered Harbhajan,sreesanth,symmonds and hayden all are same :)
dont insult Symonds and Hayden by mentioning them in the same sentence as those 2.

Sreesanth talks the talk, doesnt walk the walk.

Harbhajan belongs in therapy. Man has hatred.

Hayden has called Harbhajan a weed but thats probably a compliment to Harbhajan.

And Symonds has played an entire ODI series with the crowd calling him a monkey, I would say something else about the irony of this but I wont.

biased indian

International Coach
dont insult Symonds and Hayden by mentioning them in the same sentence as those 2.

Sreesanth talks the talk, doesnt walk the walk.

Harbhajan belongs in therapy. Man has hatred.

Hayden has called Harbhajan a weed but thats probably a compliment to Harbhajan.

And Symonds has played an entire ODI series with the crowd calling him a monkey, I would say something else about the irony of this but I wont.
8-)