• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
They both know full well that they're completely taking the fun out of things by doing this eternal-avatar-challenge nonsense, and they won't be doing it.

Mark my words on that.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richard - Please stop speaking for pasag and PhoenixFire, just takes the fun out of things. As much as you think you're stating your opinion, once again you are putting it across as fact. Thanks.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know their feelings on the matter pretty well TBH. Not think - know. Most, in fact, not merely they two, are agreed that the whole idea of avatar-challenges is that it is finite. I'm sure pretty well anyone'd be happy with a year - maybe even 2 years. But forever - just no. It's a silly idea, and while I understand Aseem's keenness to put his money where his mouth is, metaphorically speaking, I've always been a hugely reluctant gambler and a voice of caution where anything, however relatively trivial, is concerned relating to the matter.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Harbhajan will not finish this series with a better bowling average than Ganguly. One week challenge. One condition though - do not give me Andrew Symonds. Any takers?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
They both know full well that they're completely taking the fun out of things by doing this eternal-avatar-challenge nonsense, and they won't be doing it.

Mark my words on that.
I know their feelings on the matter pretty well TBH. Not think - know. Most, in fact, not merely they two, are agreed that the whole idea of avatar-challenges is that it is finite. I'm sure pretty well anyone'd be happy with a year - maybe even 2 years. But forever - just no. It's a silly idea, and while I understand Aseem's keenness to put his money where his mouth is, metaphorically speaking, I've always been a hugely reluctant gambler and a voice of caution where anything, however relatively trivial, is concerned relating to the matter.
PhoenixFire said:
It's still on Turd
:unsure:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice Sam, that's what I like to hear buddy! :D

See told you Rich, doesn't matter wtf you think or w/e, it's between me, Sam, and Gelman. And really please just stop wasting your breath over this with comments like "consideration for those less fortunate", no one's falling for it.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Symonds makes a century in this series I'll change mine for two weeks to whatever someone suggests, except for the bloody B*witched thing.