• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'Twas always an ambitious challenge, da'lin. :p And with the rain forecast for the next 2 games, looks even less likely, I regret to say.

(Not really ;))

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
With the India - England test series coming up, I thought it was abt time I put my avatar on the line.....

My challenge is that India won't even win a single test in this series. Any takers? :)

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I 'll take you on honestbharani. :)

So if India don't win a test match you will change your avatar?. And I'll change it for you?.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I 'll take you on honestbharani. :)

So if India don't win a test match you will change your avatar?. And I'll change it for you?.
nope.... If India win a test or more, I will change my avatar to whatever u choose for me.

If not, I get to choose yours....... I m predicting 2-0 England, BTW.... :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well for starters... Sam, I believe you have something to upload as of the time you see this post...

For seconds... Hakon, I believe 77 \ 22 = 3.50. :p And that 3.5 < 5.0. So you know what you have to do...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Well for starters... Sam, I believe you have something to upload as of the time you see this post...

For seconds... Hakon, I believe 77 \ 22 = 3.50. :p And that 3.5 < 5.0. So you know what you have to do...
No, I don't, because the deal was that you chose for a month, I believe.

*rants about weak captaincy to not let him bowl a full quota of overs, pathetic batting by Chanderpaul and Samuels, etc.*

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well...............................

You know what you must do, too, don't you. :p
Technically, you quoted your own post there, which quoted mine previously. No-one has actually quoted mine since the series ended. But I'd prefer Bewitched to what someone slightly more creative could dig up (eg. Gayle playing a technically awful shot that smokes the ball away for four) so I'll wear that. :p

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh good god! Richard's to blame for TWO people having Bewitched as their avatar? I can't read so can only differentiate between members by looking at their avatar. I will not be able to tell Ashwell from Samuel from now on.

Thanks a lot, Richard...