• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

excluding warne and flintoff, who were australia and englands players of the series ?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Piper said:
Lol i should hope so too :p

Nah its just i love that smilie:D
There are so many smilies you never get to use - I'm still gagging to use the Star Wars one, and plenty of others. There's some Christmas ones which are going to have to get broken out pretty soon.

(I like Christmas, as you can tell from the fact that my definition of "soon" is 3 months away :D )

Piper

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:
There are so many smilies you never get to use - I'm still gagging to use the Star Wars one, and plenty of others. There's some Christmas ones which are going to have to get broken out pretty soon.

(I like Christmas, as you can tell from the fact that my definition of "soon" is 3 months away :D )
Just do what i do, use them when ever lol :happy: