• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trent Bridge & Oval

greg

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
Welcome to CW :)

You make a fair point about reverse swing, but there's also the fact that Vaughan's devoid of confidence, Bell still struggles to buy a run, plus Warne is bound to get Flintoff out early one of these days.
Did they not show the third test in Norway?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Not as far as I am aware. If they did and I was not aware of it, I will hunt down those responsible.
...and skewer them on the harpoon you only use on "special" occasions?

Rich2001

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Welcome to CW :)Bell still struggles to buy a run, plus Warne is bound to get Flintoff out early one of these days.
Bell obviously had to pay a fourtunte for back to back 50's in the 3rd Test then :D