• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
brockley said:
Brendan drew the NSW speedster will make his for tassie 2nd xl vs new south wales,good luck tassie need a good speedster go blue.
Who is this shaun gillies any good anyone know his stats and background details.
You start by saying that Brendan Drew is from New South Wales. Then you go on to say, good luck Tasmania need a good speedster which to me implies that you're referring to Brendan Drew...

cameeel

International Captain
Western Australia v Sth. Africa (Tea)

Sth Africa: 4-116
WA: 8-391 (dec)

Gillies 3-20
Rudolph 43

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cameeel said:
Western Australia v Sth. Africa (Tea)

Sth Africa: 4-116

Gillies 3-20
Rudolph 43
:lol: Hasn't played first class cricket before, goes out and gets Rudolph, de Villiers and Prince. You'd think WA were a great team if he struggles to get in the team :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
James90 said:
You start by saying that Brendan Drew is from New South Wales. Then you go on to say, good luck Tasmania need a good speedster which to me implies that you're referring to Brendan Drew...
Yeah, hes from NSW, playing for Tasmania Second XI.

cameeel

International Captain
End of Day's Play: WA v Sth. Africa

Voges 101
North 71
Bandy 64
Langeveldt 4-104

Sth. A: 179 & 2-12

Rudolph 43 & 7
Casson 4-21 & 0-3
Gillies 3-41
Edmondson 3-48 & 1-16

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
That`s insane. I think Casson`s crap, and then he goes and pulls a stunt like that...

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Vics haven't done badly at all to pull it back...NSW going from 2-234 to 314 all out.

Josh

International Regular
I've always been a fan of Wise since he started. Mainly because he's a left-armer which gives variety to any bowling attack. And hasn't Denton had a good season??