• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs India

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_C

International Captain
You cant discuss cricket without bringing your phobia into it.
Yeah..my 'phobia'.
The bulk of the board considers you a race-baiter and you've had your freudian slip on this very thread as a baiter.
The bulk of aussies here consider you to be true to your name of a rascal.

My 'phobia' indeed
8-) 8-)

C_C

International Captain
Scallywag said:
Hehehehehehehehehe
Its your phobia that drives you and I can turn it on whenever I like.
:D :D :D :D

Like i said, i am glad you finally came out of the closet and admitted that your purpose here is to be a baiter. Nothing else.
As per my insecurity and me falling for it,mate, stick to banging rocks together for a living and yelling 'aussie aussie aussie. oi oi oi' between every breath....for thou art too dim to engage in psychoanalysis.
Its pretty frickin easy to expose you like i have done over and over and over again.
I hope yer not too dumb to realise not to try and bait a fish bigger than what you can handle...
its like evertime you throw a 'bait' towards me, i end up drowning you out......so who really is the joke on, chump ?
8-) 8-)

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:
Like i said, i am glad you finally came out of the closet and admitted that your purpose here is to be a baiter. Nothing else.
As per my insecurity and me falling for it,mate, stick to banging rocks together for a living and yelling 'aussie aussie aussie. oi oi oi' between every breath....for thou art too dim to engage in psychoanalysis.
Its pretty frickin easy to expose you like i have done over and over and over again.
I hope yer not too dumb to realise not to try and bait a fish bigger than what you can handle...
its like evertime you throw a 'bait' towards me, i end up drowning you out......so who really is the joke on, chump ?
8-) 8-)
Of course your not insecure, it shows in your posts.
You could just walk away if I let you.
:D :D :D

C_C

International Captain
Of course your not insecure, it shows in your posts.
Aye....the answer is in my posts...ofcourse, if you had the right intentions or a smart enough brain, i would see you countering my points instead of trying to cry like a cheap hoor.

And like i said mate, dont try to bait a fish bigger than what you can handle. You'll end up getting thumped every single time. Like in this very thread,where i laid bare your dishonesty and micreant intentions and you obliquely **** upon yerself by your freudian slip.

I noticed you disappeared without a trace in the OZ vs WI thread.
Guess its too much logic for yer neo-con superiorist brain to handle.

Over and out, chump

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:
Aye....the answer is in my posts...ofcourse, if you had the right intentions or a smart enough brain, i would see you countering my points instead of trying to cry like a cheap hoor.

And like i said mate, dont try to bait a fish bigger than what you can handle. You'll end up getting thumped every single time. Like in this very thread,where i laid bare your dishonesty and micreant intentions and you obliquely **** upon yerself by your freudian slip.

I noticed you disappeared without a trace in the OZ vs WI thread.
Guess its too much logic for yer neo-con superiorist brain to handle.

Over and out, chump
Your not out yet boy.

I dragged you over here from the other thread so we didnt spoil that thread.

Whats a cheap hoor is that your mother.

Scallywag

Banned
King_Ponting said:
Closage of thread in 5.....4.............3.........2..........1
I hope not.

I've played C_C for a long time but I reckon he's still on but just catching his breath, I would like to play him for a bit longer. Being a bit thick he just wont let go and his phobia has kicked in big time.

He will be back unless he spat the hook and run off with his tail between his legs.

:D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.