• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
PS, 8 down?[/QUOTE]

I know i did it like an aussie but i just typed wickets first for some reason known only to my random brain

Swervy

International Captain
so from yesterdays incredible test cricket..to this.

Is anyone getting any joy out of watching this?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
crickhowell said:
PS, 8 down?
I know i did it like an aussie but i just typed wickets first for some reason known only to my random brain[/QUOTE]

No I thought there were only 7 down but then Cricinfo caught up...

Sorry for confusion!

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Swervy said:
so from yesterdays incredible test cricket..to this.

Is anyone getting any joy out of watching this?
no, i go to a montessori school so i stay up late for any sport that interests me

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
i kind of pity the Zimbo's, people say none of the NZers would make it in Sydney 1st grade but the Zimbabweans wouldnt even make it in wellington club cricket, Streak excluded

Swervy

International Captain
Martin should be ashamed of himself...he is only 4th in the NZ series bowling averages...averaging 7.40 :p

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hahah demolished.. im overjoyed.. but at the same time im not happy because im paying outrageous prices for sky sports only to watch a test match for 2 days..

NZTailender

Oh dear.

Zimbabwe cricket is in a very sorry state indeed. I was glad to see Streak, Carlisle etc. but it's all fallen in a heap. Sigh. Hopefully the 2dn test is more of a contest.

Well done to our guys though. Vettori MOTM in my eyes, easy.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
ive noticed something. Cullinan seems to be the only white commentator, and hes south african. Mugabes 'black supremacy' at work?

NZTailender

Break the rules! Give them a third innings! And a fourth! And more until the beat our first innings score.

Seriousley, poor Zimbabwe. They need to bypass Government and Zimbabwe Cricket Board. Maybe exile themselves into Namibia and base themselves out of there or South Africa. A bit much but better than seeing them go to complete sh!t!

Also, isn't this a record for most wickets taken in a day?