• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
andyc said:
is bond sending down hand grenades? 6-6-0-0
Not really, just a basic off-side line.
Would have been nice if he threw in a few bounces, but just some good tidy bowling.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
_Ed_ said:
:laugh:
Classy strokeplay.
Must just be playing himself in. Surely after another few hundred balls or so he might start lashing out with a boundary or two

Chubb

International Regular
This is a terrible match but Ferreira is being sensible. There is no point in going after anything outside off, that's how he got out in the first innings. He is learning to play at this level. Good luck to him.

Chubb

International Regular
Ferreira gone, from this test I'd say he's a poor man's Gripper, who is himself a poor man's Richardson.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
84-6 i know this match was a forgone conclusion months ago but did anyone expect it to be this comprehensive?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I didn't expect it to be this comprehensive. I thought Zimbabwe would've at least reached 200 in 1 innings.

Vettori...1 more for 200!!!!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It could quite likely end today, one more wicket and the captain is allowed to take the extra half hour at the end of play.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
_Ed_ said:
It could quite likely end today, one more wicket and the captain is allowed to take the extra half hour at the end of play.
that last wicket might not come though, streak can be a real bugger sometimes in positions like these and Taibu isnt a bad bat either, i actually think they could both bat further up the order

Last edited: