• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Cricketweb Survivor

Dydl

International Debutant
Jamee999 said:
Please, Aussies in Border, English in Gower.
That's an idea......but some people might like Border more than Gower if they're English, and vice-versa for Australians, and so could be unwilling to switch from their preferred ccamp to the other camp...

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Updated tribes

Border Tribe

King Ponting
cricketboy29
Steds
Buddhmaster
Deja moo
Biased Indian
aussie
age_master
Shaka
Blaze
musha_13
honestbharani

Gower Tribe

Craig
FaaipDeOiad
marc71178
Mr Mxyzptlk
tooextracool
Jamee999
The Baconator
superkingdave
Neil Pickup
Kendall
vic_orthdox
Dasa
Haydos
Steulen

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Jamee999 said:
Again. The names of the tribes only represent great names of the previous teams. Tribe members have to decide which tribe they think they will do best in. I had thought of having poms in Gower and convicts in Border, however, thought it would be better to let people decide.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
Why would I want to be in a tribe named after a posh ******* from Kent who had a reputation for lazily giving his wicket away?

Deja moo

International Captain
steds said:
Why would I want to be in a tribe named after a posh ******* from Kent who had a reputation for lazily giving his wicket away?
coz as we all know, Gower has a lush growth of hair he regularly applies moose on....sorry :p

Mister Wright

Okay, there's 6 1/2 hours to go to elect yourself to a tribe. The next two people will have to nominate themselves for the Border tribe to even things up, otherwise Stuelen will be allocated to the Border tribe to make 13 in each tribe, which will be a good number to work with me thinks. Sometime tomorrow I will start a thread to vote for your tribe leaders, or I might get Vic to start one, see how things go.

This hasn't been forgotten about! So no need to worry.

Cheers,

Kyle.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
steds said:
'Cos the other option's Australian...