• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many forum members actually don't play cricket?

Don

State Vice-Captain
havent played for about 2 months.but usually play on sundats and saturdays.didnt play in school this year and dosent seem likely for next year either (new school isnt into cricket)so its just gonna have to be club,zone and hopefully national for next season

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I was a bit of a tactical leader for my team at school. I was the wicket keeper and I was the right hand man for my captain, who is one of my best buddies.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
lol :)
saturdays and sundays :)
train 3x a week :)
play in the U18''s and 3rd team, but i dropped myself as i have problems with the arrogant ***** of a captain :) 4th's all the way :D

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
play every Saturday , almost every sunday and on wednesdays. then i have training on monday and Thusrday.

This is only in the 4-5 months of English summer. In the winter i have optional training only once a week so i take that time to recoup and energize for the next season

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
I have been picked for NCCA under 19 www.ncalcricket.org we will play a 3 day tournament againts SCCA www.scca.org and If I play well I might get picked for Americas cup for under 19.
I thought you had already played for the US under-15 team?

Despite your name not appearing in any teams that were found on the 'net.

cricket player

International Debutant
Voltman said:
I thought you had already played for the US under-15 team?

Despite your name not appearing in any teams that were found on the 'net.

Question 1) from 15 to 19 any doubts?

Question 2) A stupid question,Do you even know what is my name?

Answer 3) Shut up!