• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahktar pulls out of tour of India

So what are the motives of Ahktar in your opinions?

• He is genuinely injured and doing what is best for the side

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • he is acting in an attempt to spite and get retribution in an act of protest against his fine

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I voted option A because I really hope it was because of that. I hope that option B is not true, although I am not going to put any money on it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
vandemataram said:
I just hope Inzi doesn't pull out of the test series with an excuse of bad back. As soon as the Pak team get a hammering in first test match Inzi will start thinking of pulling out of remaining test matches and getting a doctor's certificate so that if Imran criticize Inzi for not playing , Inzi can always turn around and say "if only Imran had seen the doc report...... :tongue:
Inzamam's back problems are the typical outcomes of too much international cricket and the travelling that goes with it, there's nothing sinister about it AFAIAC.