• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

where is shoaib?

Kimbo

International Debutant
i must be way behind on things here. i was just having a look at pakistan vs sri lanka, and i had a look at pakistan vs south africa and anyway i noticed they were without shoaib. anyway i never heard anything, the news is probably so old that i can no longer find out on cricket news servers.
pakistan seems like a whole different proposition without shoaib. well not whole but at least in bowling.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
he's being rested for this tournament, but is likely to be back for the Aus/Pak/Ken tri-series in September.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Aus-Pak-KENYA?

Which masochist arranged that one? If England lose 6/6, I dread to think what's going to happen to the Kenyans...

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
The series is just a result of misplaced sides, might as well have been another Pakistan-Australia series.