• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who should be in the NZ ICC Trophy Squad?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the squad limit is 14, so i'll start the ball rolling. squad

1. Stephen Fleming
2. Nathan Astle
3. Shane Bond
4. Lou Vincent
5. Chris Harris
6. Andre Adams
7. Ian Butler
8. Craig McMillan
9. Scott Styris
10. Brendon McCullum
11. Chris Nevin
12. Daniel Vettori
13. Paul Hitchcock
14. Kyle Mills

I still think NZ is continuing far too long without another proper batsman, ideally I'd like to see Peter Fulton replace Chris Nevin.

anzac

International Debutant
are you picking McCullum as a bat or wicket keeper / bat? if the latter then the squad has 3 'keeper bats in McCullum, Nevin & Vincent has been toyed with.

I take it that Cairns is not available???

I still like Sinclair, Tuffey, Oram and Hart is averaging around 29 per wicket in ODIs.
I would probably bracket them with Nevin, McCullum, Butler & Hitchcock, and use either Sinclair or Vincent as 'keeper / bat.

Problem being you would probably need a 2nd spinner and a good 'keeper with it being on the sub continent.