• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player's Heights

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Are you sure Justin Langer is 178cm? I've been face to face with him and he was at most level with me, and i'm much shorter.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
According to the "WACA Chatta" members newsletter, the player profiles section, he is 178cm and 78kg's.

Choose to believe it or not mate, thats all I can help you with.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
After going through the team, I still don't believe it. There is no way Lang is taller then Hoggy.

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
After going through the team, I still don't believe it. There is no way Hoggy is taller then Lang.
I'm confused. Hoggy is 175 cm and Langer 178. So, the site seems to be right.

Sudeep

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
But from what i've seen, Hoggy is taller then Langer.
I haven't seen Langer, but from what I've of Hoggy, he seemed about the same height as me, and I'm 173-ish.

Sudeep

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
You seem to get angry at everything people say. I can have my opinion.
I think you're right though, Langer seems shorter. I've read somewhere he's 173-175 cm. But the official site says he's 178. So.. :confused:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Sudeep said:
I think you're right though, Langer seems shorter. I've read somewhere he's 173-175 cm. But the official site says he's 178. So.. :confused:
Dave - 0, Buddah - 0 then? Just seems strange that the WACA say 178 on 2 occasions (newsletter and website) which means it would be a careless person to make a typo 2 times on the same thing.

I'll be the bigger man, and agree to disagree. One thing I know, he is much shorter than me

Buddhmaster

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Dave - 0, Buddah - 0 then? Just seems strange that the WACA say 178 on 2 occasions (newsletter and website) which means it would be a careless person to make a typo 2 times on the same thing.

I'll be the bigger man, and agree to disagree. One thing I know, he is much shorter than me
They are probably right, it's just weird to think that Langer is 5'10. Certainly doesn't look it.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Does anyone remember Western Australian wicketkeeper Mike Walsh?
Mohammad Ashraful is 5'5" or 5'4"