• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Ebooks

Rasterius

Cricket Spectator
Ok first of all, I would like to say that I am really passionate about education and coaching of cricketers.
There just seemed to be a heck of a lot of problems as a cricketer trying to learn about the game online, does anyone else feel this way?
I've been a cricket player for a long time and kept struggling to find any quality tips and I spent hours going through the web.
There was some stuff from pitch vision and cricket secrets,com but that was it.
Of course I'd been through all the hardcover coaching guides, bob woolmer, ian pont etc.
But there was nothing reasonably priced and online that could give people the info they needed. So I created an ebook and I want to validate the idea for you cricket fans out there. If you guys know of any other ebooks or information online for cricketers, free or paid let me know

and please let me know what you think of my ebook, would be much appreciated! Any feedback negative or positive I can work with.

https://gumroad.com/l/udzZ