• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

General Batting

Freddie_Fittler

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I need batting help and it isn't something to be joking around about, If you have nothing good or helpful to say Fred then you can Go And Get ****ed!
Was there a need for the aggressiveness? I'm feeling pretty low right now and you jst damaged my self-esteem.

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
To try forget when you got hit in the ribs just say to yourself before the bowler is coming in, get across stay in line watch the ball and repeat it while the bowler is coming in and don't once say (and try not to think) i hope this doesnt hurt me