• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th June - Group B - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Manju talking bs as usual, dhoni is apparently looking for 2's rather than 4s and 6s and is a strategy, i suppose it has nothing to do with his inability to hit them consistently anymore.

Burner

International Regular
Shikhar D has 6 centuries in CT and WC combined from 16 innings. No other opener even comes close. He still has to withstand Indian fans calling for his head before every game though

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Guptill, Smith, Kohli, Rohit, AB
A case can easily be made for Dhawan, He's performed in literally every ICC ODI tournament since his debut so far. Anyway I didn't say he was the top 5 ODI batsmen, I said he is one of the best limited overs batsmen, which he is.

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Shikhar D has 6 centuries in CT and WC combined from 16 innings. No other opener even comes close. He still has to withstand Indian fans calling for his head before every game though
He fails to perform in bilaterals most of the time.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A case can easily be made for Dhawan, He's performed in literally every ICC ODI tournament since his debut so far. Anyway I didn't say he was the top 5 ODI batsmen, I said he is one of the best limited overs batsmen, which he is.
happy to say he's in the conversation for odis but he's not very good in t20s so idk about LO

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That over was a gift from Pradeep. Dhoni managed to take advantage of 2 out of 3.

Dhawan playing a classy innings here. Aaaannnddd has luck on his side too :happy:

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Wow just seen india's record in 50 over tournaments since loss to sa in 2011, 18 matches 17 wins. That is impressive.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
MS don't just hit a full toss to mid off. Dhawan trying to hit the same shot every ball now :laugh: