• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW BT Cup 6

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You got lucky...
When we played during season 6 I still managed 200, so we've improved in being lucky.

Seriously I probably have the worst team on CW of the non-newbies. It should be easy to overcome us...

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Gun ending. Should defend that, though Wikus and Poke are bowling through, so if they only take like 3 between them, i could be in a bit of trouble.
I'd be very surprised if I can catch that, to be honest, my batting depth isn't exactly stellar. Pleased to have bowled you out at least, but my gamble on bowling my best two bowlers out before the last 10 overs seems to have cost me quite a few runs in the end.

Bobisback

International Regular
I'd be very surprised if I can catch that, to be honest, my batting depth isn't exactly stellar. Pleased to have bowled you out at least, but my gamble on bowling my best two bowlers out before the last 10 overs seems to have cost me quite a few runs in the end.
Yeah, i want to get Bromby out soon, think he could cost me the game.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Yeah, i want to get Bromby out soon, think he could cost me the game.
A fair bit of his BTR's wicketkeeping, Janes is actually the best bat, but apart from those two I've really not got much else (although Platt's improving). Heh, I think your team's name could quite well apply to mine, actually. :)

Anyway, at 83-8 it's all over bar the grumbling.

Bobisback

International Regular
A fair bit of his BTR's wicketkeeping, Janes is actually the best bat, but apart from those two I've really not got much else (although Platt's improving). Heh, I think your team's name could quite well apply to mine, actually. :)

Anyway, at 83-8 it's all over bar the grumbling.
Ah, didnt even realise he was a keeper. It was a better game then what i expected tbh.

EDIT:
And that's the end of the match. Four Pillars and Poor Fillers won by 204 runs.
Four Pillars and Poor Fillers 289-10
Beard XI 85-10

Easy win, though was a great effort for Beard XI to bowl me out imo.

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Getting hammered against Chaulky

End of Over 29: 158-0, runrate=5.45, reqrunrate=2.86 (217-10)
Watts 8-0-45-0
Elvins* 84 (87 balls)
Nash 73 (87 balls)