• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Four

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Victoria Panthers challenged.

Actually Mike, I'm going to rest one of my fab five. Your choice - Reed, Sandwith, Brooker, Hirst or John?

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
ash chaulk said:
Yeah, maybe a little. In truth, I need to get some form up on a couple of fringe players with a view towards either selling them early next season, or using them in FC games!

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Mahindinho said:
Yeah, maybe a little. In truth, I need to get some form up on a couple of fringe players with a view towards either selling them early next season, or using them in FC games!
and so you should be because your going to kill my team btw rest Sandwith.

Bobisback

International Regular
Mine and Adams game has been arranged.

Can i request a full strength team, with Whitehorne opening the bowling? My boys all have plans for around noon.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Kweek said:
accepted Xen Cobra's
The trip to Sri Lanka would be tiring, I advice that you bring your reserves this way you will keep your regulars fresh for the league.