• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Four

Hoggy31

International Captain
Sorry I haven't been around, I totally forgot about this thing.

So, are the first games this Sunday?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 1 Fixtures

Group A
Asterix XI vs bobisback
Central Districts vs Boggles

Group B
Dalmeny Cricket Club vs Sad Decadent XI
Pup vs Lancashire

Group C
Scaly Piscine CC vs Jamee 999ers
Clapo's XI vs Got Spin

Group D
College Dropouts vs Western Vikings
Zebras vs Citizens Erased

Group E
Dynamo Morpork vs Viveash
Xen Cobras vs VCC

Group F
Whenuapai CC vs Jaffna Jets
Roar CC vs Magical Ponies

Group G
Anchormen vs Drunk XI
Vindscreen Vipers vs AA for President!

Group H
Withington Wonderers vs Victoria Panthers
Wrights Warriors CC vs Kipper's XI

Note- The home team should issue the challenge, post here to confirm the challenge has been made, and if it's not accepted, the away team forfeits. If no challenge is issued, then the home team forfeits. Additionally, the away team is under no obligation to issue the challenge, but may do so if they wish. Could at least one person confirm that a game has been arranged. Thanks. Good luck.

PY

International Coach
Brenevo.

A full list of the teams on CW I believe is here (or the ones in the cup at least as don't have details on Trav, Sean and Pasag).

Central Districts will be challenged once I can.