• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
lol and then first ball of the next

47.1 4 Macaulay to Ahmed
It's gone through the legs of Willmott. That young lass in the crowd must have averted his attention!

PY

International Coach
9 runs off the first 3 balls of the next over. Needed them too, could do with another boundary before the end of the over too.

20 off 12 balls. :ph34r:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
49.1 4 Macaulay to Chanderpaul
Smacked for four and picks out the man dressed as that bloody annoying frog. Thank god he's got his bits censored, this is a family game.

PY

International Coach
Great game Dave! I enjoyed watching that, thought I'd won it when took 9 off the first 3 balls and only needed 6 off 3.

You've ended my winning streak. :p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Great game Dave! I enjoyed watching that, thought I'd won it when took 9 off the first 3 balls and only needed 6 off 3.

You've ended my winning streak. :p
yeah it was a quality game, first friendly i've won since the start of november!

I think i'm gonna have to get rid of Macauley though

Some of the new commentary is quite comical

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I'm now free for the next friiendly and challenging around... I don't expect to improve much in the next week so it'll likely be a walk-over.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
well:

49.1 4 Macaulay to Chanderpaul
Smacked for four and picks out the man dressed as that bloody annoying frog. Thank god he's got his bits censored, this is a family game.

47.1 4 Macaulay to Ahmed
It's gone through the legs of Willmott. That young lass in the crowd must have averted his attention!

5.1 . Islam to Singh
Singh has missed that by a mile. I haven't seen a stroke that bad since poor old grandpa Earl!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
superkingdave said:
whats your team name Tom?
Halsway - I was mainly talking to teams based in Australia (as I am) because for some reason you can't challenge international friendlies on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.