• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Listening from USA

thelardfather

Cricket Spectator
Good afternoon all:

Although I'd be complaining about the difficultly of following the cricket form the USA, a series in Australia is the one occasion when the time difference works in our favour. With that said, I am having trouble listening in online. In recent times there has been a small link on the BBC website to allow users to listen to TMS overseas. By following the link (usually small and saying something like "Overseas Listener") I have been able to listen live on Youtube. I have been able to do this for all the recent major series, bot for some reason I cannot find the link now.

Has anyone else run into this problem? And have you found a solution? I can watch on Willow.TV, but obviously it's not the same as TMS.