• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 'When Will This Bloody Tour End?' T20 Thread

dermo

International Vice-Captain
one of the major holders of benchmark00 Pty Ltd, Luke Wright has had a shocker tonight

King Pietersen

International Captain
Awful innings from Wright. Might have done well in the Big Bash, but I don't really see how, looks so awkward when he's batting.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
henriques is one of Australia's leading voices when it comes to not glove punching, so you know he's good

King Pietersen

International Captain
Eugh. This is going miserably. Morgan should have been in at 4, with Buttler coming in now, at 5. Picked the wrong batting line-up for me. I'd be going:

Hales
Lumb
Wright
Morgan
Buttler
Stokes
Bopara

That's for this squad obviously. KP in at 3 in place of Wright would be so much stronger.

benchmark00

Mark Nicholas obviously doesn't watch much t20 cricket. Pretty much all part time offies try and get their arms as low as possible.

ajdude

International Coach
you can just picture 30 year old mothers bouncing their little kids on their knee to every "bawwwwmm" in that t20 ad

benchmark00

Anthony Mundine's fighting tonight? Is that like the least promoted fight in the history of man kind? Haven't heard a thing.