• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah declare an hour before lunch tomorrow at the earliest. Make England bowl across all four days of the Test.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. It would mean we'd have 175 overs to get England out, 3 opportunities with the new ball. From an England point of view, if they can manage to bat those overs out and bat first at Perth, the whole series momentum could have changed.

I really wish we had of bowled again. Rubbish start from the batsman..

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
LOL Typical Ian Chappell.

England's captain trying to improve the psychological state of his team with words and instructions is a "waste of time"
To be honest, I don't think England's troubles are really a psychological thing. They've come into this series so clearly unprepared and many with the same technical flaws they had in England. I realize Trott has his issues, but he also was making the same exact set of mistakes and just looked flat out unprepared. They say the English thinktank and Cook's captaincy relies on rigorous statistical analysis. Not seen much of that while they've been in Oz

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is actually important how quickly the Aussies fold here, tbh. Even if they win this one by heaps, a good bowling performance could fire up Broad or Anderson for Perth and beyond.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Last test innings for Watson? I've been a big Watson fan, but now the runs are simply not flowing and injury is no longer an excuse