• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's test side for the Ashes in Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
American actor. Was in Rear Window, and more relevantly, It's a Wonderful Life.
Impressive record. Definitely in the mix for the number six spot.

Yeah I guess adub is correct about Haze. He took wickets during the BBL but I was expecting more from him. Doesn't look ready yet but a 10 wicket haul in the Shield could easily change my tune.

Riggins

International Captain
And while we're at it why the **** is a movie from the forties an appropriate pop culture reference to drop. No surprise who.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i said don't worry ****
Indeed, but you had to edit that in and I was already replying. There was also likely to be another five or six uncultured blokes come in and ask the same question so I thought I'd just put it out there.

Not sure why anyone cares who Burgey's preferred number six is anyway itbt.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Indeed, but you had to edit that in and I was already replying. There was also likely to be another five or six uncultured blokes come in and ask the same question so I thought I'd just put it out there.

Not sure why anyone cares who Burgey's preferred number six is anyway itbt.
You are such a ****. As if I'm uncultured because I asked who someone not related to Cricket was on a Cricket forum. Go and eat some Beef Jerky.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
And Burgey I care about your number six mate. Lets hope Boo averages above 40.01 in his Test career!

adub

International Captain
n00000fers, you're not uncultured because you didn't get an obscure reference to a 67 year old movie. You're uncultured because you're a Queenslander. Sorry mate, but thems are just the breaks. Moving to Sydney can do a lot for your worldliness, but it can't work ****ing miracles.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
n00000fers, you're not uncultured because you didn't get an obscure reference to a 67 year old movie. You're uncultured because you're a Queenslander. Sorry mate, but thems are just the breaks. Moving to Sydney can do a lot for your worldliness, but it can't work ****ing miracles.
I hope the next coffee you order is as weak as a Bankstown Cricket ground coffee, ****.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

dermo

International Vice-Captain
reckon haze could be the man to extract the steep bounce these english ****s havent faced in ****ing yonks but