• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don't get too ****y.............

ripper868

International Coach
Barney Rubble said:
Gloating over us like you're doing is akin to gloating over beating Bangladesh.
Would of rated england a little higher than bangladesh...unless your implying england and bangladesh are equal?:)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
ripper868 said:
Would of rated england a little higher than bangladesh...unless your implying england and bangladesh are equal?:)
Bangladesh were a hell of a lot more competitive than we have been the last time they played you...

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Ahem, before I get too badly mauled here, may I just point out that I wasn't implying that England should have won the Ashes and they were a better team.............