• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umpires Announced

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Bowden is the worst umpire going around for mine. Bucknor was always known for taking an eternity to make a decision, which is not a problem, but he has been terrible over the last couple of years, pretty much since he started giving the nod to the batsman instead of raising the finger. The Gabba umpiring is set to be diabolical with those two in charge.

Slow Love™

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Totally off-topic, but I just read the link in your sig. It's absolutely classic. I swear Scaly has read the "overanalysing" one before.
Haha, yeah, it's just as applicable to forums as to blogs. Both "historical record" and "fascism" had me thinking of a particular poster. :)