• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at The Gabba

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
R_D said:
You don't often see Martyn do somthing like that early on :p
Added to the humour. :D

Harmison bowling a little better now, a wicket would certainly do his confidence a world of good.

R_D

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
Added to the humour. :D

Harmison bowling a little better now, a wicket would certainly do his confidence a world of good.
hahaha yeah i know.

I thought i show Martyn hit the shot but waited for replay to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.

R_D

International Debutant
pasag said:
How good is watching Marytn when he has his eye in.
Best player to watch when on song from Australian team for me.

Gilo bowling nicely at the moment and Flintoff back. This should be good.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ian Chappell surprised at how good Giles is. Follow the warm-ups Ian? :dry:

In fact, I claim a superior status to everyone else on CW. Forever.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Beautiful comeback by Hussey. Such a mad player to watch. Wouldn`t want any other two batsmen out there, hopefully this can be a huge partnership.