• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Match - India v Bangladesh (23rd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Dhoni is just arrogant enough to think that Ashwin and Jadeja are enough for Bangladesh. Doesn't change the fact that they ordered another tailor made turning pitch, very different from what is usually provided on the ground.
Except that he admitted he'd misread the pitch and made a mistake. Stop digging. You're trying hard to twist and shoehorn in the facts to fit your preconception.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Except that he admitted he'd misread the pitch and made a mistake. Stop digging. You're trying hard to twist and shoehorn in the facts to fit your preconception.
Yes, I'm trying to twist the fact that by dint of a totally wild coincidence, India have received turning pitches in all their matches in the tournament.

The match against Australia will provide another coincidence when it turns out to have turning pitch.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yes, I'm trying to twist the fact that by dint of a totally wild coincidence, India have received turning pitches in all their matches in the tournament.

The match against Australia will provide another coincidence when it turns out to have turning pitch.
Can I borrow your crystal ball? Is it too hard a concept to grasp that pitches are doctored to suit lineups, which necessarily requires collusion, and an incongruity between the lineup and pitches does not satisfy the requirements?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
India really can't afford to give any freebies, whether in wides, overthrows or full tosses. Just bowl slightly back of a length consistently.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
yessssssssssss!
I genuinely don't even think it's cause for celebration. If he didn't get out early he was just going to make a run-a-ball score of 20 odd without timing anything. Bangladesh are very arguably better off now that a proper batsman is in.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't get the whole short bowling bit, its like they are hoping he will mi**** one and get out. Rather just bowl on a good length