Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup Predictions League - Round 46: Sri Lanka v England

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    Marc71178 created all four quarter-final prediction threads within minutes of each other, didn't he? No reason why you couldn't have posted your predictions for this one along with the others. I know it's only a game, and I don't want to sound rude or anything, but cut-off times are there for a reason. If I am not mistaken, Somerset and a few others missed a couple of matches too, so it'd be extremely unfair if posts made after the start were allowed. Nothing personal, just an honest opinion.
    I would've gone. Not I am going. I knew it wasn't going to be counted but as far as I know it's not breaking any kind of rule to post what I would've gone for. All games are created within minutes of each other but I've made it a kind of habit to do each one the night before the game. Of course it runs the risk of unseen events preventing me from making my predictions, events such as the ones that occurred last night. I wasn't asking Marc to include me, I knew that I'd missed out so basically your post is redundant because I wasn't seeking to be included.
    Quote Originally Posted by marc71178 View Post
    I've not allowed a post after the deadline yet, so what makes you think I would now?
    Nothing, which is why I didn't ask to be included in any way, shape or form.

International Vice-Captain centurymaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcuss View Post
    I would've gone. Not I am going. I knew it wasn't going to be counted but as far as I know it's not breaking any kind of rule to post what I would've gone for. All games are created within minutes of each other but I've made it a kind of habit to do each one the night before the game. Of course it runs the risk of unseen events preventing me from making my predictions, events such as the ones that occurred last night. I wasn't asking Marc to include me, I knew that I'd missed out so basically your post is redundant because I wasn't seeking to be included.

Nothing, which is why I didn't ask to be included in any way, shape or form.
    I copied and pasted mine straight from microsoft word. had it ready well before the match. I just wanted to delay posting it so that i could see the predictions of a few other people. backfired.
    Last edited by centurymaker; 26-03-2011 at 06:43 PM.

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by centurymaker View Post
    I copied and pasted mine straight from microsoft word. had it ready well before the match. I just wanted to delay posting it so that i could see the predictions of a few other people. backfired.
    should post a dummy entry..and correct it later on...

think 1 missed 2 rounds other wise could have been in top 5
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information