Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Congratulations to Australia - Cricket World Cup Champions 2015

International Regular Swingpanzee's Avatar
    Great tournament for Australia, an awesome end to the summer.

Am gutted for the Blackcaps as well but they have improved so much as a team over the last 2 years in both OD and test cricket that I'm way more proud of them than I can be disappointed atm. Just a fantastic set of likeable and very talented blokes, and I don't see why their run of success in cricket has to end here. Commiserations NZ fans but it's been a great tournament for you guys, your team just ran up against an outstanding team on a day when you weren't at your best

International Regular Swingpanzee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post

I'm actually thinking of making a troll account in PP for the lulz

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Well done Australia.

That was such a class innings from Elliott, ticking along that serenely under pressure. And then Clarke. Some of those shots he played, e.g. that six off Vettori, were just a cut above what any of the other Australians are capable off. Two class knocks, thoroughly enjoyed.

Obviously thrilled with the Aussie victory, it's something incredibly special to win a WC in your home nation. Their bowling, depth and ground fielding were notably superior. In their own conditions, i.e. at home, they do look pretty unbeatable. In less conducive conditions, I think the gap closes considerably.

Well done!
    'It is hard to recall a batsman quite so serene, so unrushed, so unflappable.' Chris Ryan on ... look to the left. Ahhhh.

U19 Cricketer
    makes me think that if Starc was there Australia might have beaten India in that ODI series a while back. They would maybe be favs now as they are a more rounded side and Bailey coming in might actually be to the team's benefit on the whole. A bit bored of seeing them win as it's the 4th time in my lifetime already that they've lifted the damn thing but can't really begrudge them the plaudits anyway since they are a bunch of winners.

congratulations Australia. The best team under pressure and mentally very strong which is why they win so many crunch games. Well played all throughout this tournament.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information