• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWC Final 2015 Avatar Bets

Athlai

Not Terrible
I shall stake a lifetime avatar bet with a change permitted by the winner every six months. Also one 20 word quote of standard font and size in the signature.

Any takers?

Shady Slim

International Coach
i'll go to just six months with anyone, to october

same with the signature

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I'll give one year of fashion, science, and jazz guitar advice to anyone who takes on and wins my bet that NZ will thrash Aus in the final.

Thrash = 4 wicket win or win by 40+ runs.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am happy to go with any Aussie with a bet up to start of Ashes series I will go NZ they Aus then I will go England you Australia for the ashes and that lasts till end of 2015.

I was going to change my tribute one once this competition ended as the Aussie summer was over and was going with something new anyway so happy to take gambles.

Off to bed now as feel awful so hope I wake up early enough. Bloody kids and their germs.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Understandable why shady thought receiving advice from hendrix meant he lost the bet tbf :ph34r: