• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
I wonder if NZ were emotionally shot after that Semi.

Would have been quite hard to raise yourself up after that epic.

Then again, Elliot managed it.

Very disappointing so far. Game still not over tho. Didn't Aus collapse from 70/1 to 150 in the group game?

All it takes is 1 wicket. 1 ball. 1 inspired moment.

indiaholic

International Captain

Very disappointing so far. Game still not over tho. Didn't Aus collapse from 70/1 to 150 in the group game?

We give way too much importance to psychological factors.. They were just outclassed by a brilliant bowling attack.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Boult has bowled very well again today. Probably quite comfortably the second best bowler of the tournament after Starc. Amazing given his position in the ODI side before the tournament.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Was it just me who was unaware that you could bring in players outside of the main squad of 15 a la Henry? Could theoretically open up the possibility of sending young talented players to the host country to play grade/first class cricket to get them in some form if an injury or loss of form occurs.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Perhaps we were gun-shy, but you've just got to give credit where it's due, Australia have just been miles better in these conditions thus far.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was it just me who was unaware that you could bring in players outside of the main squad of 15 a la Henry? Could theoretically open up the possibility of sending young talented players to the host country to play grade/first class cricket to get them in some form if an injury or loss of form occurs.
You can only do it to replace an injured player. Has to have the injury confirmed by ICC doctors too I believe.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Yeah like the Scottish guy who came to Christchurch to play club cricket and be on hand if one of their keepers got injured.