• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
chicken masala wtf.

You're in Hyderabad, eat biryani and mutton like a ****ing prince.
Yea that's what I thought. Probably the reason the shops didn't serve him. What sort of **** orders chicken masala in hyderabad. Might as well order channa dal ffs.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
They beat SA. Ergo, they are better than SA. SA lost to Pak and India as well, NZ have actually beaten Aus once already too.

On top of that, simply watching them play will tell you they have been a very good side in all 3 disciplines.

If despite all this you don't think they deserve to be in the final then you are just being bitter and irrational.
beating a team doesn't necessarily mean you are better than them.

Shri

Mr. Glass
chicken masala wtf.

You're in Hyderabad, eat biryani and mutton like a ****ing prince.
Back in Chennai now.:(

Had briyani at least 3 days a week when I was back there. Saturdays at Paradise and Sundays at Bawarchi(real one. lol @ the yellow and green ones).

robbypark

U19 Debutant
What a pathetic innings by New Zealand. I just knew they were going to crumble under the pressure of being in a WC final in Australia but didn't have the stones to bet on the Aussies...