• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anil1405

International Captain
Why does the third umpire bother saying "you're on screen now?". On field umpires seem to be least bothered about it.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Was out to get some chicken masala for the final ftr. 3 small business shops had **** all and I had to get it from a supermarket. This is why the entitled ****s are going out of business. God the heat outside is killing me after getting used to Hyerabad's mild temperature for a while.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
It means you are being a sour/bitter loser. Not giving the winning sides the credit they deserve.
they end up 100-4 quite often in odis. didn't get tested much their batting so far this tournament and it's getting exposed today. obviously anything that doesn't dovetail with the accepted mean opinion here must be horse****.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Was out to get some chicken masala for the final ftr. 3 small business shops had **** all and I had to get it from a supermarket. This is why the entitled ****s are going out of business. God the heat outside is killing me after getting used to Hyerabad's mild temperature for a while.
chicken masala wtf.

You're in Hyderabad, eat biryani and mutton like a ****ing prince.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, If we could just have overs 35 & 36 back, we'd be fine. 3 wickets for 1 run off those 2 overs.

Spark

Global Moderator
they end up 100-4 quite often in odis. didn't get tested much their batting so far this tournament and it's getting exposed today. obviously anything that doesn't dovetail with the accepted mean opinion here must be horse****.
well this is obviously horse**** so

cnerd123

likes this
They beat SA. Ergo, they are better than SA. SA lost to Pak and India as well, NZ have actually beaten Aus once already too.

On top of that, simply watching them play will tell you they have been a very good side in all 3 disciplines.

If despite all this you don't think they deserve to be in the final then you are just being bitter and irrational.