• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
It's about as dire as me claiming Starc to be my 'boy' right now. I can like him but liking him when he's a huge ****ing international superstar means I'd be a **** if I try to claim him.

Was a Rahane man since 2009ish ftr.
When did I claim I was backing Corey when everyone thought he wasn't good.

"My Boy Corey" = I like him.

Flem274*

123/5
the side on shot of starc running in is trippy. it takes me a moment to realise he's about to bowl since it's so casual.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was a Rahane man since 2009ish ftr.
Haha same. I was at the ground for a Ranji match where Rahane scored 265 vs Hyderabad, where he went from his overnight score of 80 odd to almost 300 and blazed it to all parts. Was just mesmerized by his batting and have been convinced he'd be an awesome batsman since.

GGG

State Captain
Bah well I am glad my alarm failed to wake me up this time, only hope is to some how scrape through to 220 and bowl like demons.