• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket won on the day

jonbrooks

International Debutant
What a game. What a game.

I've been watching cricket for 45 years and this is THE BEST game I've ever seen.

P.S.
I made 180 posts today.

indiaholic

International Captain
Not today SuperMurali. Today, this is the greatest game of all time and if you disagree you can GAGF.

viriya

International Captain
Don't be nasty man. Morne bowled bloody well and got SA back into the game when Anderson and Elliot were cruising.
Yea but I doubt he would feel like "cricket won".

I feel so shattered and drained today for Morkel/AB/Faf/Steyn and I was supporting NZ.. AB will be 35 in the next WC - he will never again be this good.

Xuhaib

International Coach
should be among top 5 odi's ever maybe even top 3 if you would like to give it extra weight for being a WC semi. For me nothing comes close to 99 WC semi however this was better then the 434 game.