• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - New Zealand v South Africa (24th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
NZ are probably going to win due to the run that they are having but I would personally like to see RSA v Aus in the final.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
I have no idea how this game will go. All along this World Cup I've had this gut feeling that South Africa would win the World Cup. Even when they lost to India, I felt they hadn't exhausted all their potential.

South Africa need to be wary of Kevin Skinner - New Zealand often unleash him when they become desperate for a win!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Faf has got his wish now he needs to score a 100 so I can claim my prediction was correct! =)

Seriously though this is going to be one hell of a match. SA's 5th bowling options still a weak link imo

BeeGee

International Captain
The last time NZ played SA at Eden park in a WC this happened:

As always, '92 shows the way.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
SA will win. Have been dreading this match-up ever since India tipped SA over at the MCG.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a neutral, this really is a mouth watering game. Just some awesome match ups.

Flem274*

123/5
Xive just realised halba called southee and boult the best pair in cricket the other day and now he wants southee dropped

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ha, nah, I think the dark days of the jinx are behind us now. The last four ODIs I've been to have been three NZ wins and a tie.

SuperMurali

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ha, nah, I think the dark days of the jinx are behind us now. The last four ODIs I've been to have been three NZ wins and a tie.
probably best for me to avoid Eden Park (good thing I haven't got tickets). Seen Ross Taylor bat about 8 or 9 times and the highest he's scored was 13

JediNudist

U19 Debutant
NZ at the SF at Eden Park in the world cup again . The shadow of that 1992 SF calamity is upon all kiwi fans . The Blackcaps need to put that 23 years of suffering to bed forever. Its at home at Eden Park , not quite the fortress it has been , like for the All Blacks but home advantage still. Martin Guptill's favorite ground too.