• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - New Zealand v South Africa (24th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierry henry

International Coach
I'm going. Can't wait. Got a ticket late in the piece.

****ed that Mills won't be playing but you can't have it all.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I work in a pub! (Unfortunately one that doesn't have TV's) :(
Probably my biggest issue with working in Ponsonby.

How can there be so many pubs without TVs? No idea where I should go for a watering hole. Bet everywhere is $10 for a pint too.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Dale Steyn hasn't fired yet, has he? And he likes playing against NZ too. Do we think an ATG like that is simply going to whimper away from what may be the last WC game of his career? hmm?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's so hard to predict which choker will choke and once again miss the final. I think it's anyone's choke to choke

Athlai

Not Terrible
Combined XI?

Guptill
Amla
Williamson
de Villiers (+)
du Plessis
Miller
Anderson
Vettori
Boult
Tahir
Morkel

Too cheaty?

Gotta love how you could throw down the left out XI and get a team that still looks brilliant on paper.

McCullum
de Kock
Rossouw
Taylor
Elliott
Duminy
Ronchi (+)
Southee
Milne
Abbott
Steyn

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
du Plessis is mediocre. Drop AB to 5 and bring in Taylor at 4.
du Plessis is not doing that bad in the wc. A century against Ireland and couple of fifties which he could have cashed in. Certainly not mediocre. His performance just gets overshadowed by other mightys

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Meanwhile Taylor has been scratchy as ****.

Career comparison is one thing, World Cup Combined XI is another thing entirely.