• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dundalis

Cricket Spectator
Australia has ageing players - Watto, Clarke, Haddin and Johnson. Another decline waits for them after this tournament. India is only good at bullying and rigging matches.
Didn't realise those four had announced their retirement at the end of the tournament. You must have the inside word.

I actually hope two of those players do retire. We will probably be better off for it.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
They said 30K Bongs at the QF, so I reckon wild guess. Unless they're collecting nationality/ethnicity info while booking tickets and releasing it, I don't see how anyone could know for sure.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Only 10% chance of rain on Thursday apparently. Was starting to get concerned with these afternoon showers the past few days. I'm really not reading too much into our ODI matches earlier on in the summer. India just appear so much better now. I think a big battle is going to be the openers. We really need a 75+ score from either (or both) Finch and Warner IMO.

Why? If Hazlewood plays, only your #11 can't bat and if Cummins plays, even he can bat... Why, oh, why should every batsman in your line up make runs and make us Indian fans wanna kill ourselves?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Why? If Hazlewood plays, only your #11 can't bat and if Cummins plays, even he can bat... Why, oh, why should every batsman in your line up make runs and make us Indian fans wanna kill ourselves?
Yeah. As I said before, Australia has so many batters and bowlers that they seem like playing with 15 players.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
think if you are going to sledge and spill the beans early, it just loses its aura. I dont know how the opposition team feels about it but as a spectator when Johnson will loudmouth at the middle of the pitch, I will think ' oh ok he's doing it' or something along the line

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
no, aus and india, please don't win the cup this time. Let NZ take the cup
Presenter: It seemed like you didn't play to your full potential..
Clarke / Dhoni: Yea because a Pakistani supporter requested us on an online forum.

Last edited:

Arachnodouche

International Captain
What the **** does Johnson mean by "sledging is part of the game"? Fine if it happens in the heat of the moment, but this pre-planned nonsense is just cowardly in my book. Not too many bright bulbs in that Australian side.

smash84

The Tiger King
i hope the aus and indian players just sledge the **** out of each other.

Hoping Warner and Dhawan and Kohli get sledged the crap out of them. Would make for compelling viewing