• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Quarter Final - New Zealand v West Indies (21st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Given the amount of Blocky talk is it possible to please reinstate him? It seems only fair to let the man have a chance to reply. No doubt he'll be big enough to acknowledge he was wrong about Guptill, he certainly wasn't the only one who had doubts about his role in the team.
Nein

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Given the amount of Blocky talk is it possible to please reinstate him? It seems only fair to let the man have a chance to reply. No doubt he'll be big enough to acknowledge he was wrong about Guptill, he certainly wasn't the only one who had doubts about his role in the team.
I reckon it'd be pretty cool to douse my house in petrol and set it on fire too

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think he's actually banned; he's just not been posting since his last ban.

Flem274*

123/5
I really don't get why you guys care so much about whether WW gives credit to NZ. Really odd.

Kind of same with all the Blocky posting during Guptill awesome double ton. Your player is scoring a double ton at home to get your team in a WC semi final. ATG knock without a doubt. Just weird as **** to be thinking of some **** on a forum, let alone someone like Blocky.

You arguably have the best (and definitely have the coolest) team in the World Cup. Just enjoy it and stop worrying about some douchey posters.
Because we're vengeful ****s, especially Athlai and myself.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Is it just me or wasn't it that clear from the TV coverage whether Marlon Samuels actually dropped Guptill or not? The ball bobbles up from his hands and he turns around on the ground with it. I didn't actually see the ball touch the ground from the TV coverage.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Is it just me or wasn't it that clear from the TV coverage whether Marlon Samuels actually dropped Guptill or not? The ball bobbles up from his hands and he turns around on the ground with it. I didn't actually see the ball touch the ground from the TV coverage.
Watching live he totally spilled it