• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Quarter Final - India v Bangladesh (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
So much inferiority complex.

It's like reading a stuff article about celebrities who do and don't like NZ.

cnerd123

likes this
Eh the BD fans I know IRL are okay.

There are crazy fans all across the subcontinent, and all this shows is that BD are no less delusional. And suck at Internet things.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Man I would fly Sehwag out just for a press conference before the game and tell him to say whatever the **** he wants if I were in charge.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I bet the following is what is going to happen tomorrow: India begin with caution, get to 40/1 off ten overs with Dhawan dismissed. 100/2 with Kohli gone in 20 overs. 150/2 by the 30th over, 200/3 by the 40th over. Sharma is close his 100 by this point and Raina starts rotating the strike with the occasional boundary. 240/3 by the 45th over. Raina looks for the mid wicket slog and skies one, 260/4 by 47 overs, Sharma on 130 odd. Everyone expects Dhoni to come in and smash a few but Sharma does it instead and gets to 150 with Dhoni hitting a couple of 4s and a lot of singles. Final total around 300 and a 75+ run win. Sharma goes on to flop both in the semi and the final.

Eclipse

International Debutant
This should be a very good match. Looking forward to it.

Would like to see Shakib make some runs

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
If the Indian quick bowling was still mediocre I'd expect this to be a good game. But, as it is, their pacers actually appear to be pretty good and so I can't see any edge that Bangladesh could exploit to win this (other than sheer luck, obviously).

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Tamim
Bhimrul
Sarkar (can bowl)
Marmaduke (can bowl)
Rahim
Shakeeb
Sabbir (can bowl)
Nasir ( can bowl)
Mortaza
Rubel
Taskin

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bangladesh has been playing good cricket. I don't expect this to be a walk over though India should win it in the end. Bangladesh is a really good side right now.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope a close match isn't too much to ask here. Still not over the disappointment from last night's game.

viriya

International Captain
As much as I would like Bangladesh to do well, I need India to win so they beat Aus in the semis.. (only to lose to NZ or SA in the final)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Tamim
Bhimrul
Sarkar (can bowl)
Marmaduke (can bowl)
Rahim
Shakeeb
Sabbir (can bowl)
Nasir ( can bowl)
Mortaza
Rubel
Taskin
A proper bowler should play in place of Kayes or Nasir. Using the 4th and 5th bowlers quota with allrounders will not work. Quite a few teams have found that out in the group stages.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Tamim, Sarkar, Nasir, Marmadoola, Rahim, Shakib, Sabbir, Mortaza, Sunny, Rubel, Taskin IMO.

Top 6 to all make tons. Mortaza, Rubel, Taskin and Shakib to all take 5-fers. Nasir to take a hat-trick to win the game by bopping Mohammad Shami over long-on for six off the last ball of the game :ph34r:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Tamim, Sarkar, Nasir, Marmadoola, Rahim, Shakib, Sabbir, Mortaza, Sunny, Rubel, Taskin IMO.

Top 6 to all make tons. Mortaza, Rubel, Taskin and Shakib to all take 5-fers. Nasir to take a hat-trick to win the game by bopping Mohammad Shami over long-on for six off the last ball of the game :ph34r:
and add this